Post by preacherman on Aug 21, 2015 17:26:46 GMT -5
Dedicated server hosted in Germany. Me and my friends are all Norwegians and the only people currently playing there. In our minds, it would be cool to attract other Norwegian/Scandinavian players, but everyone is ultimately welcome. In time we might set up a forum or something if need be. In the least we are open to making changes to server settings if people want. Going for the friendlier type of PvE server, but PvP is enabled and so will be permitted. We encourage the friendlier types of players to join, though
Port:27015 Alternative IP Address: norwegianark.nitrado.net
When writing this post, the following is true:
- Player slots: 26
Can and will be upgraded if/when necessary.
- Difficulty: 3.2 (Max: 4)
- PvP - Enabled
- Friendly fire - Enabled
- Character transfer - Enabled
- Item transfer - Disabled
- Dino transfer - Disabled
- PvP gamma change - Disabled
- Structure decay - Disabled
Server setting modifications:
- Dino spawn rate multiplier is set to 1.15 - 15% more dinos spawning everywhere. More wild life without seeming too much.
- Daytime lasts about just as long as it does on official servers (95%)
- Night time lasts about 65% of normal servers
- Meaning a full day lasts about 80% of a full day on an official server
- Meaning days go by faster, and nights last much shorter.
ARK Server Manager and it's creators are in no way affiliated with Studio WildCard or its partners.
ARK: Survival Evolved™ and its related images, trademarks and copyrights are the sole property of Studio Wildcard and or its partners and affiliates.
The ARK Server Manager is provided free of charge for all legal use. The source code is freely available on GitHub. See the Release Information forum for more information.